Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Cuss Box

Namaste.  Well, almost Namaste.  Before Namaste came me placing a bet with my little Buddha that I could not go a day without cussing.  She bet me a make-up box, a wily bet because I would not get it for her unless I lost aforementioned bet.  For the record, none of my close friends (with whom we were spending the week-end) thought I stood a chance.  Never mind the lack of faith.  I don't have to curse to make my points.  I have been meditating for 20 years...surely that will help me win a small bet and prove I can achieve equanimity when there is honor at stake.

I would like to show you a picture of the cuss box...my daughter is awfully proud of it but blogger won't let me upload the photo.  Damn it.

For the record, I made it until 10:20 a.m.  Also, my husband set me up but that is a Freudian post for another time.

2 comments:

  1. You, cuss? I don't believe it for a second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... I have decided that in "CAPS" it has a different meaning (actually, in the beginning I thought it WAS the meaning)... LOTS OF LOVE

    ReplyDelete