Monday, October 26, 2009

Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends



Today's hike was picture perfect and one of us had the energy to capture a few images on her Iphone (thank you Lorette). This beautiful conservation land is just a few minutes from our houses and both of us were congratulating ourselves on having the good sense to live in a place where you can hike and enjoy the gift of a beautiful Autumn day in New England.

Did we get lost? Not with these trail markers..........also, Lorette may have served with the Army Rangers and has neglected to tell any of us...I got that feel as I know very few hikers who could have spotted that squiggly line, interpreted it correctly, and kept us on track. So, I raise my Gatorade to beautiful autumn days, pontoon bridges, a lair in the woods that included a rocking horse, and good friends.














1 comment: